HUD Releases Housing Notice 2021-01
“Continued Availability of Funds for COVID-19 Supplemental Payments for Properties Receiving Project-Based Rental Assistance under the Section 8, Section 202, or Section 811 Programs”
Today, HUD has published Housing Notice 2021-01, which officially starts Round 3 of application submissions for owners.
Please read the full notice here, but a few need-to-knows:
- PPE associated with vaccination and testing events are now included costs.
- This third round covers expenses from December 1, 2020, through March 31, 2021.
- If you have not previously submitted requests, you may do so now using several separate submissions or one combined submission.
- Submissions are due to SHCC by April 26, 2021, at 11:59pm.
- The new HUD Form 52671-E can be found here.
All CSP submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
Additionally, please contact us at the above email with any questions or concerns, or if you need assistance in completing the claim form, and staff member contact you directly.
Be on the lookout! SHCC plans to release additional guidance early next week to assist in the preparation of submissions.