I need a larger unit or a downstairs unit, what do I need to do?

Haca Mis Call Center

Please contact your Property Manager to review the proper procedure for submitting a unit transfer request. If you are eligible for a transfer in accordance with HUD and Property Occupancy Standards, your request will be processed accordingly. This usually requires for you to be placed on the waiting list, if applicable.