How do I obtain Access to Secure Systems?

Haca Mis Physical Inspections (REAC)

To apply for authorization, please visit the Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) website: Once reaching this website, click on the words “Online Registration” located in the Helpful Tools section. This link will direct you to a web page where you can start the registration process. This web page also includes useful information regarding tips on registering and answers Frequently Asked Questions.