Does SHCC provide legal advice?

Haca Mis Call Center

No, all Property Management staff and residents are informed that as the Contract Administrator SHCC can only serve to mediate those disputes that could be resolved outside of court when both parties are willing. If a resident feels that the allegation against them is unjustified, they are advised to contact the local Legal Service Office for legal representation.